IOSH Internationally Accredited Managing Safely
IOSH Managing Safely is a basic qualification in safety and health for managers and supervisors in all organisations.
The aim of the course is to "ensure that safety requirements are appreciated by people employed as line managers and
enable them to review their systems for safety, introduce new controls or implement changes as appropriate to make their
For more information on ETI's IOSH Internationally Accredited Managing Safely Course:
Non-health & safety expert personnel who have to manage risks and resources at their workplace.
- Apply basic management principles and practices to safety and health issues as part of a total management strategy.
- Appreciate the main causes of accidents and be able to identify human factors in the causation of accidents.
- Understand the implications of relevant specific and general legislation applying to health, safety and support guidance and standards.
- Carry out effective safety tours and inspections which monitor standards and minimise risks.
- Accept responsibility for and ensure the safety of others in particular the control of contractors.
- Beware of significant health issues and appropriate means of avoiding occupational ill health.
- Basic management principles and practices related to safety and health issues
- Identify the main causes of accidents and the human factor in the causation of these accidents
- HSE Legislation
- Safety tours and inspections
- Awareness of occupational health issues
On successful completion of a forty five minute test & a workplace practical assessment, the delegate will receive an IOSH International accredited certificate.
To book a place on ETI's IOSH Internationally Accredited Managing Safely Course: