ETI's Incident Investigation course aims to provide the basic skills required to ensure that
students are able to recognise those accidents and incidents which require reporting, recording and investigating.
The course examines the purpose of conducting an incident investigation and how to carry out an effective investigation.
For more information on ETI's Incident Investigation Course:
Managers, Supervisors and HSE personnel who may be involved in Incident Investigation.
- Conducting incident investigations and analysing evidence to determine underlying causes
- Develop an understanding of the application of the Incident Notification, Investigation, reporting and Follow-Up Procedures and Guidelines
- Purpose of carrying out 'Investigations'
- Investigation Procedures
- Types of Evidence
- Gathering Evidence
- Evidence Examination
- Interview Techniques
- Basic Causes and Root Causes
- Fault Tree Analysis
- Incident Reporting Procedures
- Report Writing
- Incident Summaries and Statistics
- Practical Exercises
To book a place on ETI's Incident Investigation Course: