Defensive Driving course
ETI's Defensive Driving course provides delegates with practical training in advanced Defensive Driving training.
For more information on ETI's Defensive Driving course Course:
This is the recommended course for all those who may have to drive themselves and / or passengers
in potentially hazardous circumstances and in which advanced driving skills are required.
The overall objectives of this course are to improve the delegates' understanding of what
constitutes a potentially dangerous situation and how to drive to get out of a situation if they feel threatened.
- Intensive advanced defensive driving training
- Mobile security awareness
- ABS anti-lock brakes appreciation and collision avoidance manoeuvres
- Anti-surveillance awareness
- Route selection and planning
- Mobile security and contingency planning
Delivered on a maximum of 3-to-1 participant to trainer ratio
To book a place on ETI's Defensive Driving course Course: