(Control of Substances Harmful to Health)
ETI's COSHH course is designed to familiarize those who work with potentially harmful substances of the terminology, hazards,
procedures and safe working practices associated with COSHH and Chemical Handling procedures.
For more information on ETI's COSHH Awareness Course:
ETI's COSHH course is intended for personnel
who may need to work with substances which are
potentially harmful to health on a regular basis.
- Understand the Chemical hazards and the different types of risks
- Demonstrate how to choose and prepare the appropriate PPE
- Demonstrate how to perform the COSHH Risk Assessment based on the General COSHH Information and the site specific activities.
- To become familiar with Labeling principles, types of labels, interpreting the Hazard communication by labels.
- Chemical hazards
- How to conduct a COSHH Risk Assessment
- Appropriate PPE
To book a place on ETI's COSHH Awareness Course: