Confined Space Entry
ETI's Confined Space Entry course is designed to provide a basic understanding of
the hazards associated with confined space entry and how to implement effective safety
controls to prevent injury or damage when working in a confined space.
For more information on ETI's Confined Space Entry Course:
All personnel who may be involved in confined space entry operations
- Explain the correct use of airline trolley and individual self-contained breathing apparatus
- Understand the need for "Effective Communications"
- Understand Confined Space Entry Procedures
- Be familiar with Emergency Procedures
- Be familiar with Confined Space Entry Certificates
- Understand and use simple Rescue Techniques
- Understand and use BA Entry Procedures
- Definitions of what is a 'Confined Space'
- Hazards associated with 'Confined Space' entry
- Pre Entry Safety Procedures
- Donning and Start Up procedures for SCBA and Airline Trolley units
- Communications - Lifelines, Hand Signals, Line Signals
- Breathing Apparatus Control Board - Uses and limitations
- Emergency Procedures - Standby men, Medical Standby, Rescue Standby
- Snatch Rescue Techniques
- Casualty Evacuation and Transportation
To book a place on ETI's Confined Space Entry Course: